This past weekend, I had the pleasure of attending the 2017 Go Pro Recruiting Mastery in Las Vegas where network marketers from multiple companies and countries come together to learn from top earners in the industry and work together to elevate the profession of network marketing. We also had amazing guest speakers like John Addison, Mel Robbins, Richard Branson, and Tony Robbins!
Here are a few takeaways from the Leadership Editor of SUCCESS magazine, John Addison.
1. You can only control two things in life: your attitude and your activity.
2. You need to always have the right thinking and do the right things.
3. If the negative cynics in your life aren’t laughing at you, you’re not thinking big enough.
4. If your thinking is stinking, your team is shrinking. You have to be the change you want to see around you.
5. The day you get old is the day you start talking more about what you did than what you are going to do.
6. If you can’t change the people around you, then you need to change the people around you.
7. Most people are in the right place at the right time, but with the wrong thinking.
Be on the lookout for more posts on my key takeaways from this amazing event!